November 11, 2010

Fall Festivities

We've had LOTS of festivities this fall! - To kick off the season we spent a weekend at my parents house with my family. Nathan & his family were there as well!

We visited a little farm that was hosting a harvest event. This train had Proverbs 22:6 written on it: "Train up a child in the way he should go..."!
We definitely got the LARGE FAMILY DISCOUNT for the hayride!
My dad is growing an AMAZING garden this year...I'm so jealous of his gardening skills!
We got him the windmill for his birthday this year...it is so cool that I want one now!

COUSINS!!!

●●●

This year at our church harvest festival, Harrison won the frisbee throwing contest!

●●●

The Costumes...
Darth Vader
Indiana Jones
(not to be confused with Johnny Appleseed)
I thought it was SO cute that of all the characters & heroes he could pick to be, Eddie wanted to dress up as Jesus...the greatest hero ever.
Pirate Cutie!

●●●

Harry REALLY didn't want to clean out his pumpkin.
Once again Rich displayed his amazing carving skills by carving Toothless the Dragon!

No comments:

Post a Comment