February 13, 2009

Party Time!

On Saturday we headed over to the other coast
for my nephew Isaiah's 4th birthday party.He did not know we were coming, so he was surprised & excited to see Harrison.

Before the party started I got to give the twins (Marcus & Jason) each a bath. They are 3 months old now & cute as can be!


Let's get this PARTY started!
Needless to say, JJ was ALL about the "blowers".


Superman never had a chance. . .



Isaiah is a THOMAS enthusiast (to say the least), all his train sets were set up on the back porch. JJ spent most his time in there, he LOVES trains.


My grandparents (my mom's parents) were at the party too! The twins were VERY interested in Great Grandpa's 'Donald Duck' noises.

My Great Aunt Jeanine (Grandma's Sister, far right) & Uncle Fred joined us as well. It is always a blessing to get to spend time with relatives that aren't a regular part of our lives.
(My brother Joel & Kendall are in the center)

I just had to share this photo. . .I came across this character on my LONG trip over (2.5 hours). He made part of the trip a little less boring. . .YES, that is a DOG cage, with a LARGE dog I might add, on the back of his motorcycle!


5 comments:

  1. UNBELIEVABLY SWEET! IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... those twins!

    all those cutie pies! That picture of JJ with the trains though... awesome. That's one of those "definitive" pictures that you'll end up absolutely loving as they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, the guy on the motorcycle is way too funny. poor dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Motorcycle guy was too funny!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete