June 7, 2009

FLASHBACK: Rebecca's Birthday

Needless to say...we have been VERY busy lately. And one of the things that seems to get neglected during the "busyiness" is our blog. So I will be attempting to "catch up" here in the next few posts; starting with my birthday: April 19th.......

Let me preface this post by saying that Rich REALLY out did himself this year; if this was for my 25th, I can't imagine what 30 or 50 will be like!

.......On my actual birthday we headed down to the beach for a picnic.

Then we headed home for cake & presents!!! Rich had made the cake the night before, giving Eddie plenty of time to get his fingers into it.
The highlight of the night was my "boys" singing to me!!!

Harry picked these flowers out for me when he and Rich went shopping, he was SO excited to give them to me!The next morning Rich took all 3 kids to meet my mom, giving me the day to myself. And then swept me off to the Lakesied Inn in Mt. Dora for 2 nights!!! It was kind of a birthday/anniversary get-a-way since we were going to be in Honduras on our 7th anniversary. One of the days we spent off-roading on dune buggies & atv's......SOOOOOOO fun!

This gator hung out on the dock at the Inn.

We met my parents at the Cheescake Factory in Brandon to pick up the boys.....& I was surprised to find my family & many friends there to celebrate my birthday!!!

Here is my brother Joel showing of his muscle skills with Marcus & Jason (my sisters boys)!My sister Elizabeth & I.

My DEAR friend Maranatha & I.

I am SO blessed to have a husband who goes ABOVE & BEYOND to make me feel SO special each year! It was such a FUN weekend, one I will NEVER forget!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again! Now we need to get planning for my 31st bday...how about we all meet at carribbean beach @ disney?????

    ReplyDelete